Communities Inc is a dynamic social enterprise who has identified a gap in the market for a not for profit organisation to create innovative projects to help tackle the needs of business, communities and organisations. Our mission is to bring fresh ideas and go the extra mile to do what needs to be done.
Our Purpose is to
- Determine the needs and priorities of BME communities and to raise these with strategic agencies.
- Serve the most vulnerable in our society.
- Give young people a chance to gain valuable experience through project placements, one to one coaching, volunteering and shadowing.
- Work with individuals who are active in their community and provide opportunities for networking, support and volunteering.
- Ensure that the beneficiaries of our work benefit not only in the quality of their life but financially by involving the community in the delivery of projects.
- Work in particular with and to benefit excluded and marginalised communities e.g. disaffected young people, refugee & asylum-seekers and BME communities.
What we do
We ENGAGE effectively at all levels from grass roots to strategic decision makers to break down barriers and bridge the gap in communications.
We INFLUENCE people and policy at local, regional and national levels to implement realistic and sustainable solutions.
We DEVELOP practical approaches and projects to bring social and economic benefits to communities.
To access our Brand Book and find out more about our social values, please click here .